You can call me even if you arenâ€™t ready yet. Thereâ€™s no obligation, nothing to sign, weâ€™ll just talk about how I work and how I might help you. Youâ€™ll get honest answers to all your questions. And referrals from happy sellers.
Itâ€™s not unusual for me to sell a home quickly because I work exclusively in communities I know well. I know the buyers and the sellers. As a former stylist I direct a team of stagers to put your home in the optimal light for potential buyers. My team takes excellent photographs that highlight all the beauty of your home and its special features.
Natalie Knows: Smooth Selling Guarantee!
I wonâ€™t lock you into a long term contract or make it hard
for you to change your mind. My Smooth Sellingâ„¢
Guarantee spells it out clearly.
- I Guarantee: Your privacy is always respected.
- I Guarantee: My services, free of charge, no obligation.
- I Guarantee: A quick response. Email, phone, in-person,
I stay connected, answer all your questions and address all
your concerns promptly.
I have continued to sell homes right through the tough economic times. The towns I work in â€“ South Orange, Maplewood, Millburn, Montclair,West Orange, Summit, the Chathams and Madison, as well as all towns on the Midtown Direct Line, remain desirable and attractive to home buyers willing and able to buy. While other agents may have slowed down I have continued to sell homes and get the results the seller was hoping for!
How weâ€™ll work together
Iâ€™m not high pressure. Iâ€™m open to meeting and talking at your convenience. When you are ready weâ€™ll walk through your home together and Iâ€™ll give you easy, practical tips on how to prepare your home to be most appealing to potential buyers.
Often itâ€™s the small things that matter. Clear the clutter, rearrange the furniture or a fresh coat of paint might make all the difference. Other issues may demand attention including open permits, in-ground oil tanks, finances etc. Here are my five hot tips to prepare you for smooth sellingâ€¦
When youâ€™re ready, I will give you all of the information and statistics that you need to understand the market in your own neighborhood. Weâ€™ll talk about timing and create a personalized marketing and pricing strategy to get your home sold quickly and for the best price possible.
Natalie Knows: How to prepare for a successful sale
1. Ghosts may come to haunt you. Make sure you have no open permits. Go to your town hall and check to be sure that all construction permits have been closed out. They may even be from previous owners. In an older home you need proof that there are no oil tanks in the ground. That means you have it in writing or you have a tank sweep done (I can make a recommendation).
2. Know where you stand. If you havenâ€™t done a major update you may want to have a home inspection before you put your house on the market. Then you know where you stand and can make the repairs or choose to sell â€œas is.â€ Iâ€™ll suggest a reputable inspector.
3. Checks and balances. Know what you owe on your mortgage and home equity lines of credit. If thereâ€™s a possibility your homeâ€™s value is less than your mortgage balance, and you donâ€™t have the funds to make up the difference, we can guide you through the process and help you with your options. Weâ€™ll help if you are behind in your payments also. Short Sale might be an option. Foreclosure is a LAST resort.
4. Call before fixing. Have a realtor or two take a look before you invest time
and money in renovations. While some fix-ups or a great investment, others may
not pay off.
5. Pretty as a picture. Most potential buyers are seeing your home in pictures first. You need it to be photo ready. Paint colors, lighting, furniture placement are all important. Iâ€™ll offer advice and bring in a stager. I am often able to sell a home when another realtor wasnâ€™t able to because of great photos.
My pre-listing consultations are free of charge and no obligation.
No need to figure it out on your own. Call me. Natalie knowsâ€¦
Making Sure Your Home Is Seen
I make sure your listing get full exposure with realtors and with buyers online and off. My targeted marketing campaigns, combined with my personal connections, generate lots of activity for your home. Combine that with the right price and careful staging, and you get the best price in the least amount of time. I work harder to make you happy.
While I am busy selling your home, I am also selling the community. I live and work here and am proud to show off the great life style and convenience we enjoy in our towns. My 5 Stars feature showcases just what buyers care about: commute, schools, food, neighborhood and fun. The tips, information & videos on my site attract potential buyers. All this traffic is good for your home sale.
Every one of my listings is found on Google, Realtor.com, Weichert.com, NatalieKnows.com, Zillow, GSMLS.com, Facebook, Trulia and all the other sites that they syndicate to, such as Listhub. This ensures your home canâ€™t be missed on an Internet search.
I spread the word fast and create excitement! At Weichert, I get the calls on my own listings, so I immediately follow up and get to work on all leads. I host a special Realtor Open House (I add a little of my own style to make it extra appealing to other realtors) for all local Realtors the first Tuesday after you list your home. Iâ€™ll also schedule a Public Open House (if itâ€™s part of your personal plan) the following Sunday.
Iâ€™ll keep in touch with you, the way you choose: phone, email, text, in-person.
We create a special package to showcase your home. This includes excellent photography, premiere website coverage, a custom open house package for potential buyers and more. I use my creativity and a sharp team to create buzz around your home.
Your home will be added to the Garden State Multiple Listing Service within 24 hours of listing. I will add photos so agents can email them to their prospective buyers.
Finalizing the Sale And once we have that offer, I make sure your buyer is preapproved by a reputable mortgage company and all financing is in order, to ensure a smooth transaction and no hurdles. I work as your advocate, fully negotiating on your behalf and advising you every step of the way. Attention to detail helps me â€“ and you â€“ avoid any surprises.
When your home is under contract I will work with your attorney (yes, I can provide a list if you donâ€™t have one) and the buyerâ€™s realtor to ensure any outstanding issues are resolved as quickly as possible.
Please ask me any questions you have about listing and selling your home. Iâ€™m ready to meet with you and create a customized plan for your homeâ€¦Natalie Knows.