Buying a home is a big moment in your life. Iâ€™m here to help you find a great home. I look forward to introducing you to South Orange, Maplewood, Millburn, West Orange, Montclair, Summit, the Chathams and Madison. Follow me to see how easy it can be to find and buy your dream.
I sell more homes because I make sure it is a good experience for each buyer. I take the time to know your familyâ€™s needs and interests. Explore the site and youâ€™ll see that what you care about is what I care about â€“ neighborhoods, commutes, schools, food and family fun.
Iâ€™m connected! I find homes you wonâ€™t see on MLS. Together we can explore the options, figure out your best choices and pinpoint your neighborhood and your new home.
Iâ€™ve got you covered
The great communities of South Orange, Maplewood, Short Hills, Millburn, West Orange, Montclair, Summit, the Chathams and Madison are ideal locations for:
- Anyone moving from Brooklyn or Manhattan (like I did).
- Your relocation: Iâ€™ll be happy to send you pictures and videos
to get the hunt started.
- Down- or up-sizing within the towns.
Whatever your situation, I work hard to make it easy (and fun)! Because I know the local market, I can show you the best buys, avoid the overpriced and point out homes with great resale value. I work with your schedule to show you homes and the neighborhoods so you can make the best choice for your family.
Buying a home is challenging, but you can leave the hassle to me. Iâ€™m not going to push or rush you. Iâ€™ll work with you so you become comfortable with the market in each town and share tips and know-how with you so when the time comes youâ€™ll have everything you need to know to buy a home. I make sure that every homebuyer is happy by keeping the process stress free.
My team and I work to gather and provide as much information as possible on the key issues that homebuyers care about. Thatâ€™s why we created our 5-Star Town Guide. For each of the communities we will provide detailed, but easy to read, insight on:
- Family Fun â€“ parks, pools, movies, concerts, art, sports
- Eating â€“ restaurant reviews, grocery store locations, farmers markets
- Commuting â€“ train stations, jitneys, walking, biking, parking
- Neighborhoods â€“ architectural styles, access, extras
- Schools â€“ location, choices, ratings, events, news
Letâ€™s get started!
Call me, text me, email me. Iâ€™m ready to work with you to find your home. email@example.com 917-514-7541
Natalie Knows: A Guide for First Time Home Buyers
Iâ€™m your advocate, from start to finish. Iâ€™ll take the time to show you towns, neighborhoods and homes until we find just the right one for you. And Iâ€™ll do my best to make the business side of home buying painless and quick. My goal is to for you to be a happy homeowner.
- The Searchâ€“ Iâ€™ll take away your fears as we begin a journey to find you just the right home. I listen to your wishes & dreams, and your practical concerns, so I can work to find you the best home.
- The Sellerâ€“ Iâ€™m there for you, negotiating with the seller. You donâ€™t have to worry about making a mistake or guessing at the best offer, Iâ€™ll be your guide. I know the area and know a good deal â€“ and thatâ€™s what I want for you.
- The Mortgage Companyâ€“ Iâ€™ll provide you a list of reputable, competitive, service-focused companies so even this part of the Buy is smooth and easy.
- The Real Estate Attorneyâ€“ Iâ€™ll help you find the best local attorney, ready to assist you in making the process stress-free.
- The Inspectionâ€“ Every house needs to be inspected and sometimes problems are uncovered. I can recommend an inspector and work with you to find a solution if something needs attention.
The Moveâ€“ Weâ€™ll schedule a move-in date and make sure you are all set with utilities and other details that are final steps of the process.
Welcome Neighbor! Once you are in your house, youâ€™re my neighbor and I will continue to be helpful in any way I can, from suggesting contractors to introducing you to potential friends and associates.